You can check your traffic school completion with the Santa Clara Superior Court Traffic Division by following these steps:
- Wait a week for the Santa Clara Superior Court to process your traffic school completion
- Note: You’ll need either your case number or your citation number
- Look your case up here at the Public Access Traffic Case Information Website.
- After the court processes your traffic school completion, you will see “Traffic School Complete” and “Case Closed.”
- If your case is not yet closed, please wait a bit longer or contact the court traffic division directly
Contact information: Santa Clara Superior Court Traffic Court
Traffic division webpages
Santa Clara Courthouse
1095 Homestead Rd.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Traffic division phone number:
408-556-3000 (Santa Clara courthouse)
Credit Card Payment 24/7 Phone Line: (408) 556-3000 option #5 then option #0
TDD: (408) 556-3012 (for hearing-impaired use only)
Traffic division email
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.